Common Return Questions
What items are returnable?
- Within 30 days of receipt of your shipment
- In original condition
- Unwashed and Unworn
- In the original packaging
What items are non-refundable?
- Clearance items
- Purchases at festivals
Are there any charges for return?
- There is no charge for a return
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable
- Customer is responsible for return shipping charges
How do I return?
- Please send email to email@example.com with your name, address, phone number, email and what you would like to return.
- You will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment, within 10 business days.
How do we handle returns during COVID-19?
- Returns are quarantined upon receipt for 3 days, at which time they are unpacked and inspected. As a result of this additional precaution, the issuance of any refund may be slightly delayed from our normal policy noted above.